Water flow sensor (Sea) YF-S201 Flowmeter G1/2 1-30L/min Black
- With this sensor, you can easily measure the flow of liquids (water).
- The sensor has a 7mm coupling on both sides and is therefore easy to connect to a 6mm hose.
- The output of the sensor gives 98 pulses per second with a duty cycle of approximately 50% for each liter of fluid passing through per minute: Q [L/min] = fpulse [Hz]/98.
- Voltage range: 5-24V
- Pulse frequency per L/min: 98Hz
- Measuring range: 0.3-6L/min (with an accuracy of +-10%)
- Maximum water pressure: 0.8MPa
- Working temperature: -25-80oC
- Duty cycle pulse: 50% +-10%
- Voltage pulse (with 5V as input voltage): 4.7V
- Dimensions: See images
- Red: Vcc/plus (5-24V)
- Black: GND/min
- Yellow: Signal